Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Heading Into Fall

Heading into fall, back to modeling for the art department. Still trying to find a job with more hours,. Haven't had much luck as of late. Still it is good to have the jobs that I do have. I will persist! Still in a bit of a fog after writing that grant, I took a risk and made it deeply personal. Oh ya that is right, I have no filter what so ever. That is the story of my life, I say too much or too little, never an inbetween. I have never achieved any sort of balance and that is my flaw! My thoughts are pretty scattered this morning as I am once again in personal upheaval. I have really been letting things that bother out of the bag as it were and I am not to sure how comfortable I am about that. Keeping my everything compartmentalized has served me well over the years...not so good now. Oh well this is my strange life and I will continue to live it. I need to stop feeling ashamed of being me and that is where the road takes a new turn! I will see how it goes.
Cheers,
Stacy Frett
Artist and Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment